Our COVID-19 Response
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Masks must be worn by all patrons and staff for the entire duration of your visit to BPACC.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon entering the building. People with a temperature of 100.4° F or above will not be permitted entry.
- All areas will be cleaned and sanitized.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility.
- Directional social distancing signage will be visible throughout the venue.
- Lobby restrooms will be limiting capacity to two people at a time. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- There will be no intermission or concession sales. There will also be no established "meet and greets" after performances for patrons to meet artists.
- All patrons will receive their tickets with their designated seat numbers. These will be available at Will Call the hour before each performance begins.
- We will limit venue capacity to allow for social distancing between patrons. Please maintain six feet social distance between people of separate households as you move throughout the theatre.
- To ensure proper social distancing in the theatre, households will be separated by at least three empty seats. Every other row will be kept empty to ensure distance is maintained in every direction.
- Following the conclusion of the show, our ushers will also guide you out row by row. To avoid crowding in the lobby, please promptly exit the building.
- Seating may be changed prior to the show to accommodate social distancing. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
BPACC AND COVID-19
The City of Bartlett and BPACC have preventative measures in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, we cannot guarantee you or any other person will not become infected with the virus. Furthermore, attending events could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
By agreeing to this and purchasing tickets you:
1. Accept and assume any and all risk of injury, death, damage or loss (including and without limitation those related to COVID-19) arising out of or relating to your presence at or around Bartlett Performing Arts and Conference Center (BPACC) even if caused by the negligence of BPACC, the City of Bartlett and any of their respective officers, directors, manager, employees, partners, agents, successors, assigns, contractors, subcontractor or affiliates (collectively “Indemnitees”.)
2. Indemnify, hold harmless and defend indemnitees from and against any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, actions judgements, settlements, interest, costs or expenses (collectively “Claims”), including without limitation those related to COVID-19, arising out of or relating to your presence, or the presence of any holder of any tickets you purchase, at or around BPACC, even if such claims are caused by Indemnitee’s negligence.
*BPACC does not offer refunds, resales, or exchanges for tickets after purchase unless event is cancelled*